PIPOC 2007  
       
  LANGKAWI INTERNATIONAL DIALOGUE  
       
  IKIM :THE ROLE OF ISLAMIC  
       
  KL OIC HEALTH  
       
  PERAK ROYAL EVENT  
       
  DEVELOPING 8 (D8) MINISTERS MEETING ON FOOD SECURITY  

 
 
 

May 17, 2021 -Monday

 
 
  MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING (MOU) SIGNING BETWEEN THE MALAYSIAN TIMBER COUNCIL (MTC), THE MALAYSIAN TIMBER INDUSTRY BOARD (MTIB) AND SIRIM STS SDN BHD

Wednesday 07/04/2021

The Malaysian Timber Council (MTC) will be holding a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) signing between MTC, SIRIM STS Sdn Bhd and the Malaysian Timber Industry Board (MTIB) on 9 April 2021 in MTIB, Kuala Lumpur, from 9.30 am to 12.00 pm.

The MoU will mark the collaboration of the three organisations for MTC’s Factory Transformation Programme for Manufacturing SMEs which is specifically for the timber industry. This programme is also part of SIRIM’s Fraunhofer Core Programme.

The Factory Transformation Programme aims to assist SMEs in improving their manufacturing capabilities which would enable them to be Industry 4.0 ready.

Participating SMEs from the timber industry will receive 80% of the programme fee from the Government while the remaining 20% will be borne by MTC.

The MoU signing will be witnessed by The Deputy Minister of Plantation Industries and Commodities YB Dato’ Sri Dr Wee Jeck Seng.

Day/Date: Friday 9 April 2021

Time: 9.30 am

Venue: Dewan Persidangan MTIB, 13th Floor, MTIB, Menara PGRM (Tower 1), Cheras, Kuala Lumpur



You are cordially invited to send a reporter and photographer/cameraman to cover the MoU signing ceremony and the press conference thereafter.

Source: Malaysian Timber Council (MTC)

FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Name: Noraihan Abdul Rahman
Corporate Communications Division
Malaysian Timber Council (MTC)
Tel: 03-92811999 ext 700
Email: noraihan@mtc.com.my

Name: Vijaya Kasinathan
Corporate Communications Division
Malaysian Timber Council (MTC)
Tel: 03-92811999 ext 703
Email: vijaya@mtc.com.my

Name: Erien Noor Md Nasir
Corporate Communications Division
Malaysian Timber Industry Board (MTIB)
Tel: 019-2007870
Email: erien@mtib.gov.my

Name: Faiezah Noor Adam
Corporate Communications Division
Malaysian Timber Industry Board (MTIB)
Tel: 019-3356649
Email: faiezah@mtib.gov.my

-BERNAMA
 
 
 

Copyright © 2021 MREM . All rights reserved.