PIPOC 2007  
       
  LANGKAWI INTERNATIONAL DIALOGUE  
       
  IKIM :THE ROLE OF ISLAMIC  
       
  KL OIC HEALTH  
       
  PERAK ROYAL EVENT  
       
  DEVELOPING 8 (D8) MINISTERS MEETING ON FOOD SECURITY  

 
 
 

November 14, 2018 -Wednesday

 
  INTRODUCING PULAU INDAH INDUSTRIAL PARK AND SELANGOR BIO BAY MALAYSIA

Thursday 20/10/2016



SERI KEMBANGAN, Selangor, Oct 20 (Bernama) -- 

REINVENTING INDUSTRIAL LANDSCAPE

At the span of 3,500 acres, Pulau Indah Industrial Park – or PIIP – Phase 1 and Phase 2 are today occupied by more than 500 companies with the core business activities that include manufacturing, logistics and warehousing. The development plan for the 793 acres of land dubbed as the Pulau Indah Industrial Park Phase 3 was initiated in 2012. The first of three sectors, Phase 3A, was launched in October 2013 and successfully sold out its entire 185 acres of industrial area with an overall gross development value (GDV) at RM299.29 million.

“Phase 3C industrial land is now open for sale for all industrialist out there with a passion for novelty and uniqueness,” said Mahmud Abbas, Chief Executive Officer of Central Spectrum Sdn. Bhd. With a strategic location, an easy accessibility to major highways, top-notch security, quality amenities offering a comfortable lifestyle complementing the fast growing business industries, 213.28 acres of PIIP Phase 3C has been up on the market for sale since its launching. To date, 60% of Phase 3C sold at the value of RM160 million are owned by credible investors as well as business owners of the light and medium industries. Standing at the current value of RM60 psf, the remaining 40% of industrial land in Phase 3C is still available for purchase.

SPEARHEADING THE BIOTECHNOLOGY INDUSTRIES

Selangor Bio Bay (SBB) is established as a bio valley that spans over large acres of land hosting bioscience pursuits that include research institutes, laboratories and biotech-related manufacturing activities. Central Spectrum Sdn. Bhd. (CSSB) embarked on the project to elevate Selangor’s biotechnology industry as well as to promote it as a catalyst for high quality property development in Pulau Indah.

The blueprint of SBB features the flagship Biotechnology Accelerator Centre (BTC) that is built to spur creativity and innovation by design. BTC is located at the heart of research and development precinct, incorporating a shared facility concept with a modular approach. This premier biotech hub is balanced in its nature by its aim to provide a conducive environment, ideal for residential, commercial and industrial needs.

With the full support of the Selangor state government, the project involving 1,070 acres of land will be developed in phases – Precinct 1, 2 and 3 – expanding over a 15-year development period. The residential component of SBB will debut a selection of modern terrace homes expected to drive the growth of population in Pulau Indah. SBB presents its residents with a unique proposition of living a life close to nature while remaining relevant in a fast-growing world. Population of this bio valley is estimated at 40,000 upon its completion  and the gross development value is projected at RM4.3 billion. 

SBB is currently awaiting the approval on its land zoning and the finalization of its masterplan composition.

Source : Central Spectrum (M) Sdn Bhd

FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Name : Tn Hj. Mohamad Razif Abdul Wahab
Email : mohd.razif@pulauindah.com.my

Name : Fadli Mohd Ariff
Email : fadli@pulauindah.com.my

Name :  Jason Poon Chee Seng
Email :  jason@pulauindah.com.my

Name : Tn Hj. Wan Mazri Wan Ramli 
Tel : +603 3101 2020
Email : mazri@pulauindah.com.my

--BERNAMA




 

 
 
 

Copyright © 2018 MREM . All rights reserved.